Wednesday 22 June 2011

And so it begins!

So I'm finally starting a blog. I've never been one to keep a journal or to record my ideas as I work. But the time has come! So, here's where you'll find out about current projects, workshops, exhibitions and markets.


It sort of seems like it should be a historic first post but the truth is that today was just and ordinary and productive day in the studio. Skirt panels printed up nicely on this treasured organic cotton (I thought I'd never find this colour!) and this new metallic white, pearl white in fact, goes on like a dream and just makes white that little bit more special!







2 comments:

  1. I will be watching with great interest Miss Miranda!! I want to blog meself & will be soon!! Bit of a web-mac-o-holic like to make sites at the moment but blogs look good too!! Cheers Love to you & family!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miranda, this looks lovely-and starting at winter solstice-perfect! I'll visit regularly. All the best.

    ReplyDelete